Friday, December 16, 2005

7 things

Ok well its a friday nite in and i'm bored so I'll bow to general demand

Things to do before I die
1. Gallop a horse along a beach at sunset
2. Climb some more mountains (they don't have to be as big as Kilimanjaro!)
3. Become a Blue Peter presenter (or UCCF staff worker.. or both!)
4. Finish reading 'Desiring God' (its been on the go for a year and a bit now!)
5. Lead a friend to Christ
6. Understand boys
7. Get to know God better

Things I cannot do
1. Make God love me more, or less than He does
2. Cut in a straight line
3. Knit
4. Assemble 'Happy Street' without becoming annoyed at it (or any small child who trashes it as soon as I've finished)
5. Go into a CD shop and not pretend to read the backs of CDs
6. Juggle
7. Scooby-doos

Things I say most often
1. how weird/cool is that?
2. like
3. random
4. whats the deal?
5. That's interesting... (annoyingly due to Al's influence!)
6. annoyingly
7. Rubbish

Books I love
1. What's so amazing about grace? - Philip Yancey
2. The Single Issue - Al Hsu
3. Finding Joy - Marcus Honeysett
4. The Lion, the Witch and the Wandrobe - CS Lewis
5. Mere Christainity - CS Lewis
6. Round Ireland with a Fridge - Tony Hawkes
7. Facing Up - Bear Grylls

Films I could watch again and again
1. Forrest Gump
2. Chicago
3. Bring It On
4. Man in the Iron Mask
5. Bridget Jones
6. The Little Mermaid
7. Dangerous Minds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home