Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I love church

Church is great! I love siting around discussing what the Bbile says and how it applies to my life. I went to my first Christ Church 'In depth' Wednesday meeting (the main Christian feeding time as Sundays are more outsider friendly) Twas great! Carl talked on 2 Tim 2:14-26 then we split into groups to discuss. It was such a privilege to be siting around with 7 lovely girls discussing honestly how difficult it can be to live godly lives and not give into the temptation of engaging in godless chatter or quarrels over words, and how serious these things actually are, and how we need to help each other not to do them. Fab. And what is more - I've found some actual Australians with whom I can rant about Neighbours - what could be better??! Quality evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home