Friday, November 03, 2006

What Rocked and Sucked about the last week

Whats rocked
- Turning 24 - having lots of fun at the pub with lots of friends, feeling well loved
- Discovering the new Chocky-wocky-doo-dah cafe in Brighton we serve the BIGGEST pieces of amazingly yummy chocolate cake - seriously 3 of us chocolate addicts could not finish 1 piece!!
- Colossians 1:21-22: Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation - how cool is that?? and why did God do it?? Dunno but I'm very excited that He did!!
- Going to 'Mutual misunderstandings between Christians and Muslims' talk put on by Brighton CU - there being LOADS of Muslims there asking brilliant quesitons about Jesus!
- Being introduced to another lovely Korean lady who may or may not being a Christian but is well up for studying the Bible - yay!
- Watching 'Seven' and dancing to cheesy 80s films music (inc Ghost Busters hooray!) until the small hours

What sucked
- my eyes being rubbish and Ibuprofen making me sick and sleepy and the fact that that effects EVERYTHING including my thinking about God - so wrong, so pants
- the great MP3 player my brothers gave me for my birthday isn't capatable with my computer :o( (BUT I might get given a new computer by a charity wooo!)
- the fact the Muslim talk went on for 2.5 hrs and I felt like I was giong to die part way through
- Finding out I can't go to my school friends annual Christmas meal :o(
- Its FREEZING in my room! I was almost wearing gloves at tmy computer yesterday!
- Missing Cambridge lots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home