Sunday, November 30, 2008

Goalball

A month and a bit ago J came and filmed me playing goalball and interviewed me about my faith and sight impairment. Here is the result. Just in case you've never heard me waffling about goalball - it's an AWESOME sport with 3 people on a team - all blindfolded facing another team the lenght of a gym apart. There's a ball with a bell in it - you have to roll the ball and try and get it past the other teams defence (they lie on the floor to stop it going over their line) it's lots of fun and quite painful! Go watch

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... goalball still? A very interesting video to be sure, but there is only so many times that you can watch it.

Guess who? :)

Thu Jan 22, 09:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Aimz said...

Lou!!! Please update this... pretty pretty please. I think that a few things (momentous and non) have happened in your life since [checks date on last entry] NOVEMBER!!! Shocking. Even I update my blog more regularly than you (even if it is with pretty pictures and not so many words)... Update please (did you not get my anonymised previous comment?).

Aimz x

Fri Jul 17, 06:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Aimz said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aimz x

Sun Aug 23, 06:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Fri Nov 13, 10:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home